Hi Appy Builders,
please, please I need a bit help with my application for Pavement Defects Survey ( = customized keyboard, where the keys log predefined defects codes).
It feels like it’s nearly there, I spent many many days studiying and developing, now I’m really running out of time and I must deliver the app in a day or two.
So asking for a help with issues on my snag list.
I’ll be adding my issues into the snag list below on the fly and number them for better orientation.
Thank you so much in advance abd please bear with me, I’m not a developer but civil engineer. If some questions look silly and you think I didnt’t read or google first before I asked, I did, just probably couldn’t find an answer,
My App SNAG LIST:
1. Where is my newly installed application folder on Android device?
- I know, sounds silly, but I really cannot find my app folder and my ‘media files’ I used for development
2. How to delete last row?
I append my ‘log’ into a *.csv file (as a correctly formated text, not as a list)
- I need to make an action to delete last row, most efficient way to achieve that?
Better to use a text function? Using a TextUtils extension, I could probably use a Regular Expression string to find last \n and delete everything behind?
Or better to do opperation List From Csv Table -> remove list item (last row) -> List To Csv Table?
3. How can I create a table, ideally with a X button for each row to delete the row?
Like on the picture below.
- To make a table out of my CSV I could perhaps use an extension
‘Display Table in Webviewer Extension by Andres Daniel’
or ‘Extreme Custom Table Extension by Kus Zab’?
Not sure, how to achieve that ‘Delete Row’ action though.
- I’m actually happy to have just a List View, not sure how to achieve delete action there neither (ideally without clossing the list view after every delete action)
- I also need to ‘Sort the rows’ from last to first log.
4. How to reverse list order?
I need to to show in List View the order from last to first, any chance to reverse list?