2 Part - Fusion Table Tutorial

Hi I’ll check into it

Hi PixiiBomb.

Nice tuto. But I did it twice (until you offert to stop the video and try to play with it 13:10) and I always have the same error:
"
Select list item: Attempt to get item number 2 of a list of length 1: (Error: Authenticator error)
"

I try to understand where is my mistake but I can’t find…

Here is my job on your tuto

Pixxibomb.aia (73.4 KB)

it seems to be, you did not set up the service account method correctly…
see also the Pizza Party tutorial how to work with fusiontables and how to do the setup correctly

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Thx Taifun !

I thought I did it correctly, but I’m gonna make it again. I’ll update my post if the problem was comming from service account.

I find my first mistake !!

I didn’t enable UseServiceAuthentication in the designer.

BUT, now the error message changed : “Select list item: Attempt to get item number 1 of a list of length 0: ()”

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Sure ! I just did the same as Tuto-2 of fusion Table from Pixiibomb.

pixii2 pixii3 pixii5 pixii4 pixii6 pixii7 pixii8

where exactly do you get the error message?
what is the result, which is returned form the fusiontable?
see also tip 4 here https://puravidaapps.com/learn.php

Taifun

Thx for the “Do it” system, I didn’t know.

Humm, it looks like the error message appear with the initialisation bloc. When I run the app on the companion, the error " Select list item: Attempt to get item number 1 of a list of length 0: () " appear directly.

When I do step by step (from intialize all the variables until, initialize bloc) the error message comes with “CallFusionTable.SendQuery” and the error is different “Select list item: Attempt to get item number 8 of a list of length 7: (userID username password email points avatar referral)

Until this point it looks like ok…

Taifun…

Sorry, I forgot to do that.

Well, to find the result I disable blocs under “whenFusionTbleGetResult” and just replace by a label showing the result. Am I right ?

My label display all my informations of my fusion table in a list.

pixii1

as you can see from the result, you are receiving only 7 columns…
therefore it does not make sense to get the 8th column from the result list

Taifun

Hi. How can I do that??? I have 5 columns and it is attempting to get 6.

Hi, I’m stuck. how can I make a fusion table and those data pass them to a database in an application. Thank you