2 Part - Fusion Table Tutorial

TUTORIAL DIFFICULTY: Hard
This tutorial is fairly easy to follow, but the concepts might be difficult to understand for beginner users. I do not recommend fast-forwarding or skipping through this video. There is a lot of information you might miss. You should be able to follow along easily if you are able to find blocks by looking at a screenshot.

Project .aia: FusionTutorial.aia (235.0 KB)

PART 1: Description
Learn more about the Google Developers Console and Google Drive. In this video you’ll create a Project in the Developer’s Console, enable the Fusion API, and create credentials for that project. You’ll use those credentials to connect to your Fusion table and AppyBuilder. At the end of the video, you’ll test to connection to your Fusion table within AppyBuilder.

PART 2: Description
In Part 2, you’ll learn how to structure the data from your fusion table into a list. Once in list form, you’ll no longer need to access the fusion table to grab data. You can use the built-in list blocks to maintain your list data, and only access the fusion table when you need too. We’ll create custom Query statements to View (select), Edit (update), and Delete data in our fusion table. We’ll use the built in Insert block to add data to our fusion table.

PART 2: Challenge
The video challenge is located on Screen1 and the Main Screen. Screen1 gives you an example of adding a new user to the fusion table using a SIGN UP screen. The new user is also given the option of adding a referral username (an existing user in the fusion table). Both users will receive points as rewards. Your challenge is to go through Screen1 and the Main screen, clean up any blocks that need cleaning up (re-organize), and understand what each block does.

Need Store data help
Firebase using Login & RewardedVideo for Points system
Make an application to book the dates of reviewers
Fusiontable error 2601

Hi,

Is it possible to make a cashback app using fusion tables ?

Hey there,

you can do anything with a fusion table, as long as you understand how a database works.
So yes. It is possible.

Just store and retrieve whatever data you want from the fusion table.
Don’t think of it as a "cashback app"
Think of it as pieces of data.
Everything is a piece of a puzzle.

How can a unique id be added to click outs from affiliate links ?

Hi could you help me with custom list view you created in your tutorial 2
Thank you.

please tell me how to make simple login signup app with fusiontable see details in picture
and user can not be able to edit change his data only admin can doapp

IMPORTANT - fusiontables not working properly

I tried manually editing fusiontable on pc and then refreshing the link in which fusion table was open. It wasnt updated!!! :open_mouth:

The link we get via share button on upper right works perfectly but the link we get from tools>publish wont update properly when we manually edit the fusiontable

Can someone try and confirm?

your assumption is not correct

The fusiontable will be updated immediately, but the webviewer displays the published table. Google needs normally a few seconds to refresh the published table, therefore be patient to view the updated result in the webviewer
If you like to view the result immediately, use a SELECT statement to query your table and display it in Appybuilder…

you could use this solution to display the result from the SELECT statement
https://puravidaapps.com/table.php

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Let me try again and confirm. Thank you very much @Taifun

Well it takes about 30s - 1 minute for the updates to appear. Anyways it works. Great!

Tried to run the aia of this app and got an error. can anyone help?

Fusiontable question

it does not look like you are using your own fusiontable?

This tutorial is fairly easy to follow, but the concepts might be difficult to understand for beginner users. I do not recommend fast-forwarding or skipping through this video. There is a lot of information you might miss.

Taifun