WordpressDB Extension

hello to all I share this extension that allows to realize a communication with a wordpress site having installed the plugin of TinyWebDB API.

for now it is basic but I am hoping that this extension will grow and can help users who use wordpress

keep in mind that even the plugin has not implemented the apikey and wrote to the developer to lock together

regards

Download link

co.com.dendritas.WordpressDB.aix (35,2 KB)

Very good info and extension, @Andres_Cotes
Thank you…

I wonder if using WordPress free account is possible. Or do i need to host a wordpress installation?

just need a wordpress version that lets install the plugin

I mean that the blog of wordpress.com the free version does not allow to install plugin I’m not sure at some point I tried it for another plugin and it did not allow it

I see. I think it will work if we use our own hosting.

it is correct or in a free hosting that allows to install plugins

What is the plugin called ?, I just installed wordpress on my host and I can not find it

The link is exactly on top of this thread, @Oscar_Talavera. Why are you looking elsewhere? You need to FTP the plugin to plugins folder inside Wordpress installation.

Thank you. Now if I already have the plugin installed, what’s next? the urlsiteapi comes being the url where install wordpress ?, Thank you very much for your help

I haven’t install this plugin but from the tutorial picture, you fill the API Base with a string for url api for example “webdbapi”. You may not enter slash. Save. Then you set UrlSiteApi inside tinywebdb : https://yoursite.com/webdbapi