Why Companion Can not Open?

i have to download apk install to my device and see how my app.
that takes long time.
Why its not opening? shall i turn to factory settings?
device samsung tab.sm t235y android version 4.4.2

Which method you are trying to connect app companion?
Wifi or usb?

i want try connect wifi.

Sometimes due to poor wifi connection app not working properly.
You can so same thing offline with USB.
Refer this topic for offline use.

Hi, i have the same problem and i download what you say but give this answer

Thank for your help and reply, i really want to start to launch my apps

and the app doesn´t run on my smartphone

@MPC_APPS Look at the message. It seems you previously had opened MIT companion. You need to close and KILL the app, then reconnect to AppyBuilder companion

@Hossein i only have open the appy builder companion, and what do you mean with kill the app? i’m sorry i dont speak english. the mit i opnened was yesterday and have the same problem, today i try with this because i see this discution today

on my device they say “se ha detenido la aplicacion appbuilder gold” its the same problem that i have before installin the msi that someone give before, the app its still not working on my device, and i already reset the connection

say this

@MPC_APPS You are talking about Offline version of AppyBuilder. I just moved your topic to that category.
Also, Did you previously run MIT Companion (see below):

@John Yes i did it yesterday but not today, and does not work either

@MPC_APPS Android doesn’t really kill the app UNLESS it requires memory. As result, MIT Companion may still be running in background. Swipe down from top of screen, select your apps and force stop the MIT AI companion. Then refresh AppyBuilder browser and reconnect

Hi @John, i already uninstall the mit companion but i still can not usea the app, i try ubs but show me this

and then the image

and what do you mean by:
Swipe down from top of screen, select your apps and force stop the MIT AI companion. Then refresh AppyBuilder browser and reconnect

which screen? the black one? its clean and does not show me my apps. how can i force to stop de mit, theres its a tutorial for that? im new here. thank you for your help

show me this at the end