New monetize extension

hi guys can we make extension for monetize others ads network? like startapp and appynext or leadbolt?

"Appodeal" advertising company can you add this to appybuilder

Link sdk of network please

Thanks sir ur great…https://developers.appnext.com/docs/android-sdk-installation

Helpfully give me a reply… After complete extension…I will never forget you if do it…tnx

if this will possible than it will be great for all users :slight_smile:

Será exelente
Melhoraria muito e todos os aspectos…

i build an extension for StartApp Ads.

if you are interested send me private message

How large is the extension?

What do you mean with how long is the extension?

@ivan_moreno You mentioned you have extension. Just wondering about the size of .aix

what about providing a few more information like a list of properties, methods and events as well as screenshots of the blocks. Also as this seems to be a paid extension, how much you charge?

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

oh sorry jaja my english is not verry good, the size is 84,2 kb

I’m sorry but I still do not want to create an official post with the extension because I’m trying to put together several networks like leadbolt chartboost startApp and others all in the same extension. It’s a complex job, in case of not achieving it I will publish extensions separately, thanks for the advice

@mirmasud300 Yes, we can add new Monetization components. We’ll work on it.

wonderful :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: i was just waiting for this news :slight_smile: all the very best :slight_smile:

Muito obrigadoooo!
Era mesmo o que eu esperava

:heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck:: thank u so much…please make that’s extention very soon for us…

Just fyi, see below review for AppNext:
http://cpinetworks-reviews.com/read-the-review-about-appnext/

Please try to build Startapp monitize extension

Very bad their appnext… Cheating with publisher…Tnx to known us