List from CSV table TEXT

I am downloading online CSV file through and storing in local sql light lite by using web component ,

it is working 100% in sliver but not in gold giving this error

Cannot parse text argument to “list from csv table” as a CSV-formatted table
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds

as test display the response content in a label to find out, why it’s not possible to convert it into a list
Taifun

pasting fist tow row of received data

same received data in silver is converting exactly through same blocks

@Bilal_Arshad instead of image, can you post the actual text?

well, does it make sense to convert a text with html tags using the list from csv table block into a list of lists?
usually you only convert a csv table into a list of lists…
Taifun

this is actual PHP code which is pusing data form my web data base

$dbc = mysqli_connect(DBHOST,DBUSER,DBPW);
if (!$dbc) {
die("Database connection failed: " . mysqli_error($dbc));
exit();
}

$dbs = mysqli_select_db($dbc, DBNAME);
if (!$dbs) {
die("Database selection failed: " . mysqli_error($dbc));
exit();
}

$result = mysqli_query($dbc, "SHOW COLUMNS FROM drugdataone");
$numberOfRows = mysqli_num_rows($result);
if ($numberOfRows > 0) {

/* By changing Fred below to another specific persons name you can limit access to just the part of the database for that individual. You could eliminate WHERE recorder_id='Fred' all together if you want to give full access to everyone. */

$values = mysqli_query($dbc, "SELECT * FROM drugdataone");
while ($rowr = mysqli_fetch_row($values)) {
for ($j=0;$j<$numberOfRows;$j++) {
$csv_output .= $rowr[$j].", ";
}
$csv_output .= "\n";
}

}

print $csv_output;
exit;
?>

and It push this data (i am only pushing pasting two rows for data secracy )

Abciximab, <h1>BRANDS/STRENGTH</h1><p>ReoPro</p><p>Intravenous solution&c& 2 mg/mL in 5 mL vials</p><h1>DOSE</h1><p><em>Children and adults:</em> Loading dose of 0.25 mg/kg&c& followed by infusion of 0.125 &mu;g/kg/min for 12 hr.</p>, 2017-09-10 06:50:37, 
Acarbose, <h1 style="background-color:#0f0f0f !important;color:#cfcfcf !important;">BRANDS/STRENGTH</h1><p>Precose</p><p>Tablet: 25&c&50&c&100 mg</p><h1>DOSE</h1><p><em>Children:</em> 12.5&ndash;50 mg with each feed</p><p><em>Adults:</em> Initial dose of 25 mg tid at the start of each meal; titrate to response (max: 100 mg tid)</p>, 2016-05-18 21:54:21,

in each row the are valuse which are separated by commas which i further brake down to feed in sql

if you have better solution let me know

**HTML tags used because it is further published in webpage for users **

please edit your last answer and format the example text as source code like this
Unbenannt
Taifun

Done, as recommended, (sorry for inconvenience)

Just for reminded, i am using same database and php form last one year my software made in sliver version , and working fine but not working in gold

Any solution, or update on this issue

can you please suggest or help any thing

@Bilal_Arshad I’m not totally clear on issue. Does your response include html tags?

Yes HTML tags are part of text,

@Bilal_Arshad if your response has html tags, why are you using list from csv?

There is an online database in SQL which has almost 800 rows and 3 columns each column contains some HTML data you can say first column is name second column is data which is in HTML format as a third column is the date when data is modified,
I wrote a PHP script which on call send the data of complete table in csv format to mobile app

on the receiving the data it used text to csv table to convert this csv file again into the same table which was previously available online and save the data in SQL Lite in mobile

all the above process is carried out on first login or if there is any update in online database
after that mobile app run through local SQL light

If there is any other way getting data from online SQL and saving in SQL light of mobile app please let me know

Can you provide snippet of data so that we can directly test?

let me put dummy data for you for testing , in the mean time if possible can you test what is difference in Gold an ai2live complete because this is working in ai2live complete

Issue resolved , there was one small extra comma added accidentally in online data base which was casing whole error , during making of dummy data base i found out that error, any how thanks every body for trying to help me out.

thanks all

That is great. It always help to break problem down, use bottom up approach and test individual methods or blocks. This way you can figure out if specific method is working or not