https://puravidaapps.com/mysql.php

@Hossein
@Ronin
@Peter_Mathijssen
@Nick
@Peep
@herrerapps

please anyone.

what will I have to do in the block section, is we need to load the web page because my analysis not working when my home screen initialization I set blocks to when screen1(home screen) initialization call web viewer go to URL I have set web viewer to visible and 1*1 pixel

If you don’t wants to display your webpage use web component instead of web viewer.
There is event named web component .got text which means page is loaded.
And if it’s still not working, check your analytic web page.

Instead of MySQL (which is great), do you think we could call a google site page every 30 sec?
Do you know any Google rules against refresh?

Why do you want to call google? If you want to know if a user active, and how long he/she is active, you can directly save the data to firebase. But the easiest solution for further analysis is still MySQL and the likes.

And you have to make a privacy statement about all the data you are collecting. Depending on the country you live in, there is a possibility that you have to register your database with information.

Let’s say it again, saving to MySQL is great BUT calling a Google web page is also interesting for analytics, local redundancy and it’s free.
I’m a certified Google Partner for Analytics.
Analytics (funnels, cohort, behavior, ML, demographics, vertical comparison, …) is different from just having ticks in a database then building a basic analytics above it.

BTW, about “calling Google”, Firebase is also Google but analytics are not as deep as GA.

My question was about Google Site Terms.

Exactly. While if you use analytics, it’s their problem.

Interesting, is it different than herrerapps method above? It woud be nice if you can share with us how to do it, thank you…

Actually what i propose is if you dont want to use google analytics, you can also use mysql, sure its not free and a lot of limitations but it also has some benefits which is crucial in some apps.

Nope. But I wonder of any limitations on Google Site. Single point of failure is bad with analytics.

can anybody translate this in english?

@Tech_Shala, Hossein’s words are always in English. Perhaps you are joking or do you have questions?

i am sorry i replied to wrong comment i wanted english version of the tutorial

Es posible usar Google Analytics y mostrar el numero de usuarios online directamente en la app hecha en appybuilder?

Is it possible to use Google Analytics and show the number of online users directly in the app made in appybuilder?

I don’t think it would be possible using only Google Analytics.
Externals scripts(php etc.) would be needed for that.