Extension Sidebar navigation Update 04/08/2017

En la tarde voy a publicar en play store

vale estare atento entonces :blush:

Very good extension!!!

ya publique el apk de ejemplo

@Andres_Cotes I cannot edit the colors because I don´t understand the format of the colors. Can you send me a list of colors translated to the Language you´ve picked for your extension? Thank you!

@Nico_Marikucza
You can edit it at screen.initialize set ActionBar.ColorBackground to your color

And you can choose color from google

Or you can go to color.adobe.com to get Hex color code (don’t forget to add Hashtag #)

See also here:

I seem to be getting this error does anybody have the same problem?

Te sale la pantalla negra

Its working now. Made a little mistake. I ordered the paid version but when can I expect the extention

what mistake you do?

I got extension , the screenshoot with flag on it ,is my app for loterry of my contry.

Hola Andres, me podrías pasar el APK de prueba de la versión paga, por favor me interesa muchísimo. Gracias

amigo el apk esta en la parte superior del post ayer la actualice y se le puede poner cualquier tipografía de iconos

Hello,

App crashes after the Sidebar1.Start block is run. Is there anything I’m doing wrong? I also get the below error.
Attempt to invoke virtual method ‘android.view.ViewPropertyAnimator android.widget.RelativeLayout.animate()’ on a null object reference

Buenos días amigo los iconos no son imágenes, son tipografía de el archivo material iconos regular descarga el ejemplo

Same issue when I run the example sidebar.aia file.

buenas tardes, cual es el update?

internamente una funsion que dibuja la imagen y en la pro se pueden añadir cualquier tipografía para poner los iconos

ok me salio android.view.View.setBackgroundTintList