[Extension] DynamicComponent extension

extension

@D_ng_Hao that extension is generic and doesn’t have that feature. We are thinking of implementing alternative solutions that will include all the component features.

Thanks for your responsive. I’ll waiting for next update ^^

Any update on dynamic arrangements?

Arangements are containers that can contain many other components. So it doesn’t really make sense to make that dynamic

OK, thanks for the reply. I know we can create dynamically buttons, textboxes, labels, etc - it would be nice to be able to create the arrangements to put them in also to keep things neat.

Hi. I have downloaded the AIA, but I could not find the block to create TABS. Could somebody help me, please?

Thank you! So fast!!! :slight_smile:

Sir please make an extension to dynamically create layouts with material cards

Greetings @Hossein is there a way to change the font and type to the buttons created with DynamicComponent … ??

Yes, it would be great if we could add Image Sprites dynamically.

Are there any plans to add this functionality?
Great extension by the way :slight_smile:

Great job. Congratulations. May I ask 3 points?
a) how to set size of a component dynamically created? for example how to use procedure DynamicComponent1.SetSize? what could be the input in the size param in pixels, in percent, width, height? I’ve read an earlier reply on this, that size is changing when font changes. I wonder if dimensions could change with this proc.
b) about your .aia example: there is a procedure Call DynamicComponent1.RemoveComp. This proc must obligatory be used when app closes in order to release memory, or it is just used whenever such a component must be removed?
c) Is it possible to set an image to display on a dynamic button?
Thanks a lot

I posted this message two weeks ago, without any comment yet. It might be lost.
Could anyone provide any feedback please?

Great job. Congratulations. May I ask 3 points?
a) how to set size of a component dynamically created? for example how to use procedure DynamicComponent1.SetSize? what could be the input in the size param in pixels, in percent, width, height? I’ve read an earlier reply on this, that size is changing when font changes. I wonder if dimensions could change with this proc.
b) about your .aia example: there is a procedure Call DynamicComponent1.RemoveComp. This proc must obligatory be used when app closes in order to release memory, or it is just used whenever such a component must be removed?
c) Is it possible to set an image to display on a dynamic button?
Thanks a lot

To keep the forum as clean as possible if have merged your topic with the original one where you asked your question.

hello, i have a question

if I have 2 or more checkboxs, how can I decide wich ones are checked? Thanks

it seems not working . no such class

How to avoid runtime errors with the companion app

• After importing an extension, please restart the companion app.
  • If you like to use an extension on a different screen, in Screen1 additionally drag the extension into the working area.

While starting the companion app, all necessary assets and also the imported extensions of your project will be copied to your device. So in case the no such class error shows up, the extension code to run the extension is not available on your device. Without that code the companion app is not able to execute methods from the extension.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

worked thanks taifun. now i can create components . thanks

i like to know how to change size i tried 222*150 and , . didnt work .

Can we set width and hieght and alignment of any element on the go?

Can we also change the colour of tabs and add more tabs there?