Contrary to admob policy?

if it conflicts with the admob policy if I make the code “when ad left application”, there will be no more ads in the app for 1 day ahead. So they are in benefit by clicking my ad. But I did not explicitly tell the user to click on my ad. It just code in appybuilder. Please help…

I don’t understand. When they close the ad, you don’t want to show it for next 24 hours??

When they click my app, I give them benefit like there is no more ad for 24 hours or other things like that. Using block “When…AdLeftApplication”

You won’t be making much revenue :slight_smile:

so I make it short like 3 hours free ads, and if the ads coming up, the user now that they must keep clicking my ads for every 3 hours or they will be annoyed from every ad that will appear. Instead of having to look at different types of ads, it’s better to click on 1 ad and they’ll be free of ads for the next 3 hours…

Someone that using my app regularly would know this pattern. So they might using this trick for as long as they use my app. And I got more revenue from their habit of clicking my ad

Encouraging clicks
Publishers may not ask others to click their ads or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks. This includes, but is not limited to, offering compensation to users for viewing ads or performing searches, promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior or placing images next to individual ads.

Learn more
In order to ensure a good experience for users and advertisers, publishers participating in the AdSense program may not:

Compensate users for viewing ads or performing searches, or promise compensation to a third party for such behavior.
Encourage users to click the Google ads using phrases such as “click the ads”, “support us”, “visit these links” or other similar language.
Direct user attention to the ads using arrows or other graphical gimmicks.
Place misleading images alongside individual ads.
Place ads in a floating box script.
Format ads so that they become indistinguishable from other content on that page.
Format site content so that it is difficult to distinguish it from ads.
Place misleading labels above Google ad units. For instance, ads may be labelled “Sponsored Links” or “Advertisements”, but not “Favorite Sites” or “Today’s Top Offers”.

I give the user benefit by clicking my ads, but I NEVER tell them to click my add. So, it contrary to admob policy?

I think yes, they click your ads only to get rid of it. Not because of the ads itself is interesting for them.

On a side note, i think it would make you looks suspicious in Google statistics if each time your user open this app, and click an ads once.

Once, some years ago I made this kind of app. It was fairytale app.
I made it simple, if ad cliked - add to TinyDB current date value, and on app load it check if current date = value in DB not show AD and if vvalue is differnet clear DB :wink: