Can I make app like pocket money

I want to make app like pocket money where video ads show …How can I make earning app like this

What does the app do?

It’s earning app where users earn point by watching videos and redeem that coin to get cash…Is it possible

@all4_technology Watch video tutorial from @PixiiBomb here:
https://help.appybuilder.com/monetization/admob-rewarded-video.html

Already watch video…And search in admob policy …
It’s say video ads is not illegal if when give reason to earn point and that should be redeemable …
SO CAN I CREAT A EARNING APP WHERE USER GET POINT FOR WATCHING VIDEO AND REDEEM POINTS TO GET PAYPAL OR PAYTM CASH…
IS IT LEGAL …PLEASE HELP

@all4_technology unfortunately we can’t avoid you on this. We can try to help worth technical questions though :slight_smile: you should be be very careful about encouraging users to click or with payment types. Try contacting Google store support

Ok thank you please help If you got some suggestions…I wonder how other App have permission to say click on ads to earn like slide hoy,task buck,ladoo etc

Probably they use a different ads network. Admob is very strict about this type of apps. We’ve seen many users have their Admob accounts suspended and/or deleted because they used it this way.
My advice: Don’t do it. Try to think of a more original idea, and put a non intrusive ad in it. In the long run it will give more results as your user base will increase and your Admob account won’t be at risk of being closed. Also, as a warning: You may earn some money doing this “click and earn” apps, but the moment Google finds out, they take all the money back. I’ve seen that case too.

Thank you…can you please also explain others ads like amezon…how can I create it

Can you please also explain about amezon ads and other ads how can I create it

you can use this aia ti under stand how you can make an earning app (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VhvTWf4hsvVjWHGImVe3BqnY2k4RtEXZ)

I already Made a App like that and is already Published. Its actually showing Reward Videos and the user has to watch the video or else the user won’t get points.

Does it still have a Problem. Please reply Quick and I want to take down my app ASAP if its a Problem.

I can’t get my Admob Account Suspended or banned

And My Video AD’s Are Not Coming I don’t Know Why

Set Sizing to Responsive and it may take upto 48 hours for a new ad to get Ready

i have Done That But No Video Ad is Coming

Can you provide your earning apps aia file

Yea I can but Dont Use Any of My Images

Sure, just wanted tto study the codes