Android ads sdk

admob

please comfirm that our advertise will show in the app after 21 jan 2018. what is the android ads sdk of appybuilder app devlopement.

Welcome to the forum. If you would have searched the forum you would have found this.

Hey hi…
Was going through google for android ads sdk and found this one so thought to communicate for better understanding.
I am having one website where I do all this android SDK related stuff which may help you to understand it better.Right now I am providing you brief information about what Android SDK is & what my site contain.

“The Alphagravel platform is engineered to leverage real-time big data predictive analytics and Machine Learning algorithms to learn the true price of your mobile inventory, routing the highest paying advertising content to your mobile app and offering you a guaranteed minimum ECPM in the process. With one SDK, every developer on the alphagravel platform gets intelligent automated mediation, price transparency, algorithmic smart routing, dynamic waterfalling, conversion optimization, automated fraud detection, and a consolidated view of mobile advertising spend across 195 countries in every second of the day.
The alphagravel SDK serves as a gateway to multiple advertising networks, ad exchanges and ever growing new media sources. Integrate the alphagravel SDK once, set your guaranteed minimum expected ECPM and forget about releasing new code into production just to add new ad networks.
Mobile games and applications developed by Android app developers are just the first step toward monetization. Now you have your app and game built, so what’s next? Well, you’d need a monetization solution like Alphagravel. Alphagravel does all the hard work for you so you can focus on your android app development and android game design. You don’t need to worry too much about mobile marketing once you have the Alphagravel SDK installed.”

I hope this will be helpful for you.
If you wish to know more about it you can have visit to my site which I have mentioned below.
Alphagravel

So this is advertising your own site?