Activities Stage Error When Building

I get these errors (in photo and below) when I try to build my app. Any help please. I have no errors/warnings in my app and this app was able to build the last time I tried couple of months ago. Could an Appybuilder update have caused this?

AppyBuilder is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Creating fragment xml
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Compiling source files
(compiling com/appybuilder/felixsarp/TigoSelfCareOfficial/_DO_NOT_DELETE_ConvertedFromAI1.yail to com.appybuilder.felixsarp.TigoSelfCareOfficial._DO_NOT_DELETE_ConvertedFromAI1)
(compiling com/appybuilder/felixsarp/TigoSelfCareOfficial/Data.yail to com.appybuilder.felixsarp.TigoSelfCareOfficial.Data)
(compiling com/appybuilder/felixsarp/TigoSelfCareOfficial/Screen1.yail to com.appybuilder.felixsarp.TigoSelfCareOfficial.Screen1)
(compiling com/appybuilder/felixsarp/TigoSelfCareOfficial/Promotions.yail to com.appybuilder.felixsarp.TigoSelfCareOfficial.Promotions)
(compiling com/appybuilder/felixsarp/TigoSelfCareOfficial/Home.yail to com.appybuilder.felixsarp.TigoSelfCareOfficial.Home)
(compiling com/appybuilder/felixsarp/TigoSelfCareOfficial/FindAgent.yail to com.appybuilder.felixsarp.TigoSelfCareOfficial.FindAgent)
(compiling com/appybuilder/felixsarp/TigoSelfCareOfficial/Subscriptions.yail to com.appybuilder.felixsarp.TigoSelfCareOfficial.Subscriptions)
(compiling com/appybuilder/felixsarp/TigoSelfCareOfficial/Home2.yail to com.appybuilder.felixsarp.TigoSelfCareOfficial.Home2)
(compiling com/appybuilder/felixsarp/TigoSelfCareOfficial/Settings.yail to com.appybuilder.felixsarp.TigoSelfCareOfficial.Settings)
(compiling com/appybuilder/felixsarp/TigoSelfCareOfficial/CustomerCare.yail to com.appybuilder.felixsarp.TigoSelfCareOfficial.CustomerCare)
(compiling /tmp/runtime6489820049582853097.scm to
Kawa compile time: 8.613 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 59.732 seconds
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 0.171 seconds
_______Invoking ApkBuilder to build: /tmp/1507115989648_0.9080840186118362-0/youngandroidproject/…/build/deploy/TigoSelfCareOfficial.ap
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.

@felixsarp We have noticed increasing number of extensions and they all have their own methods of implementing logic or using external libraries. Sometimes the extensions libraries could collide with each other and/or AppyBuilder libraries.

Have you used any extensions?

@felixsarp We just checked the log and seems like error may have to do with extension:
INFO: Component “com.puravidaapps.TaifunFile” does not have a broadcast receiver.

Thanks @Hossein I’ll remove this extension and try again.

@felixsarp you might want to import the file extension again
see also

Hi @Hossein The error is from the Maps component and not any of the extensions. When I remove the Maps component from one of my screens, the app is able to build.

Kindly help.

Interesting. It could be that libraries of maps component conflict worth some other extensions. For test, create simple app worth a map component and see if it builds

Yes my other apps with map component build just fine.

Great and glad to know :slight_smile: what extensions are being used?

On that screen, I have only Sidebar extension by @Andres_Cotes

No. All extensions in all screens. At build time, all extensions are pulled in

TaifunTools, TaifunFile and Sidebar.

Those are the extensions used in all.

Save project as, start removing one extension at time and try again. Also @Taifun mentioned to update to his latest version

Doesn’t seem that the issue is from any of the extensions. Tried after removing extensions one after the other and still got the error every time.

It only works when Map component is removed.

You previously mentioned that it works fine for your other projects that include map components. Right?? Please PM me your .aia and will check into it

@Hossein I have sent to you. Thanks

Thanks. Will check later this eve